- This event has passed.
DIY Mother’s Day Dish Garden – (webinar with craft at home)
Saturday, May 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$60.00 – $70.00
Just in time for Mother’s Day! Learn the basics of making a dish garden and come away with a beautiful gift to give to someone you love. A complete dish garden kit will be available for a curbside pickup at the nursery; you will receive an email about a pick-up time. In addition, access a prerecorded webinar tutorial where we show you step-by-step how to assemble your dish garden, followed by a live 30 minute Q & A with instructor, Cricket Riley on Saturday, May 9 at 10am. Planting and learning with others from the comfort of your home…it’s the best of both worlds!
The workshop fee includes:
- Dish Garden Kit. All kits will include a container, Bancroft potting soil, top dressing, Maxsea fertilizer, drywall tape for drainage hole, and locally sourced bamboo stick (to help with planting) and a ceramic bird or gnome. This will include a curated selection of plants that will be complimentary for your container; no special requests at this time.
- Video tutorial on how to assemble a dish garden.
- Live Q&A session with instructor, Cricket Riley, on May 9th at 10am.
All orders must be placed by 7 May 2020; registration will be closed at 10am on that day. Limited quantity so put in your order soon!
Choose from five dish garden options :
- (SOLD OUT) Option 1– 8 inch baby-blue round, ceramic container, 3 succulents (two 4-inch plants and one 2-inch plant).
- Option 2– 7.5 inch rustic white round, ceramic container, 3 succulents (one 4-inch plant and two 2-inch plants).
- (SOLD OUT) Option 3– 6 inch heart-shaped terracotta container, 3 succulents (2-inch plants).
- (SOLD OUT) Option 4– 8 inch turquoise blue round, ceramic container, 3 succulents (two 4-inch plants and one 2-inch plant).
- (SOLD OUT) Option 5– 8 inch white round, ceramic container, 3 succulents (two 4-inch plants and one 2-inch plant).